Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

EBSQ featured blogger



I know, I've been a little excited the last few days about all the attention from EBSQ. But can you blame me??? Here's the link to the interview! Check it out and leave a comment! =)

Now it's time to get back to work. I had a great weekend camping with my hubby and pups. We went up to Monarch Park. My parents took me up there mushroom hunting last week. It's so beautiful! I had full intentions to paint, but all I did was hunt mushrooms and start on my new book by Kelly Corrigan, The Middle Place. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. I mean, today!

6 comments:

Sonya McCllough Lockridge said...

Love the interview, your spot and girl you can sure wear a hat!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Great interview! :) And I grabbed your button as well. :)

Stephanie Amos said...

Thanks Natasha! =)

Carrie Schmitt said...

Okay, I need to catch up with your blog! So much going on. Congrats on the interview. I'm going to check it out after this. LOVE the fern vase! Your work is really awesome. Love the art bragging questions--what a great idea!

Stephanie Amos said...

Thanks Carrie! I need to get on those questions though. It's been several days since the last one! =)

Jodene Shaw said...

Hi!
So nice to find you! I just read The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan...devoured it in 2 days!
Congratulations on the interview!!
grace,
~jodi shaw