Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Artists are ALWAYS Learning Something New



morning notes 


Today I was introduced to a free video series that was promoted by Handmadeology. They were given by Sara Shaw of Entreprenette. I was a week late in catching the videos, but lucky for me, our technology allows me to view them anytime and there's still one more video to watch next week! As I was watching them and taking notes, I was thinking of how fun it is to learn something new that I had never even thought of to advance my art career. I'm always looking for new ways to better organize my time since I am the sole proprietor of KoiStudios and MuddyPotts. And even though researching, blogging, and writing up listings has to be done and is time consuming, it is important to find the time to educate yourself whenever possible. Even if it means you may be working into the wee hours of the night in the studio since you spent 3 hours on your computer in the morning...

Now that I have done a little research and revamped the look of my blog, I suppose it's time to put on the apron and get my hands dirty!

By the way, what do you think of the new look on the blog? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love it! You are such a hard worker and so creative! Love you!

Stephanie Amos said...

Awe, thanks! Love you too! Thanks for the feedback! =)