Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

Supplements vs. NOT

My first cleanse! 

Have you ever heard of Isagenix? It's a company that specializes in healthy, safe, life changing supplements. I first heard of it when my friend Amanda mentioned it on her Facebook page a couple weeks ago. First of all, let me tell you that I personally am terrible at taking any sort of supplement, vitamin or pill of any kind. Now here comes the BUT... I try my hardest to eat healthy. I look at labels, I am working on avoiding processed foods and trying to eat very little meat. I don't drink soda and have quit drinking cow's milk for about a year now. And let me tell you. That was tough. I love my milk! But I know I can do better for my body. So after I heard about Isagenix and how they use only natural ingredients, I decided to give it a try. Now, one of the other reasons I chose to try Isagenix is because it offers two different cleanses and I had been thinking about doing a cleanse anyways. There is a 9 day cleanse and a 30 day cleanse. I decided to try the 9 day cleanse first and see how well I do. I'll be honest, the part that scares me is that you don't eat very much food. And I love to eat. But I also believe that we fill our bodies with toxins everyday, whether we eat them or breathe them. And that is why I am going through with this. It's a gift to my health. I haven't been very good to my body physically over the years and I figure its the least I can do! If you're interested in joining me in a cleanse, let me know! I'd be more than happy to share more information and get you started. I just received my 9 day cleanse and will keep you posted on how it works out. 

Have a wonderful week! ~ samos

No comments: